Hi everyone! I’m getting better, so I decided to write a post. I was sat alone in my room with my headphones (one of many ways I use to escape the world) listening to my favourite music. I wanted to dedicate a post to my favourite songs, but I had a doubt. what if my songs aren’t “cool enough”, I was worried to be judged. Then I realised one of the main reasons I got a blog was to be myself, so whats the point of saying I like this, I like that if I don’t? So here are my top 5 favourite songs at the moment:
- You Found Me – The fray, this is not exactly new but I was watching a fan-made video of Rory and Jess (my favourite couple from Gilmore girls) and this song was playing in the background. It was so emotional and the song practically describes their story so I got really caught up in the video. I know some of you may be thinking “she got that emotional about characters in a TV show?” Yes I did! When I watch a TV series, I get so caught up in the show I feel like I know them. So yeah that’s my favourite song at the moment (I wont write this for all of them its just its my FAVOURITE song and I had a story about it!) I will put a link at the bottom of the video I watched when I found the song, but there are Gilmore girls spoilers so be warned!!!
- Perfect – Ed sheeran , I love ED and all his music and the new video he has for this song is adorable, I will put link below!
- When You Love Someone – James Tw
- We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth Feat. Selena Gomez
- Three Empty Words – Shawn Mendes
So there you go guys! there are my favourite songs at the minute! Comment below if you like any or have heard any? Love you all xxxxx
You found me Rory and Jess – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3eRSx3rSoQ
Perfect Ed Sheeran – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g